On a conference call Saturday, he said the infection rate will play a huge role.
“We’re going to make a decision this week. An initial decision is, at this point, schools should plan on reopening. And then we’ll watch to see what happens with the infection rate,” Cuomo said.
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- How Make Your Own Face Covering
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
School districts had a deadline Friday to submit their reopening plans to the state.
The governor says about 50 out of 700 districts, including New York City, have not submitted their plans yet.