Murphy’s communications director Mahen Gunaratna says the governor will meet with Trump in the Oval Office late Thursday morning to discuss the state’s coronavirus response efforts.
Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., @GovMurphy will meet with President @realDonaldTrump in the Oval Office to discuss New Jersey’s #COVID19 response efforts. @WhiteHouse in-house pool coverage only. The Governor will return to New Jersey in the afternoon. pic.twitter.com/UC1PklW0wD
— Mahen Gunaratna (@GunaRockYa) April 30, 2020
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How Make Your Own DIY Face Mask
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- Tips For Parents To Help Kids Cope
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Murphy announced Wednesday the past 24 hours saw 329 new deaths from COVID-19-related illnesses, just one more than the 330 deaths New York State’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo shared earlier.
Jersey’s total confirmed COVID-19 cases rose by 2,481 to a total of 116,264.
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ Health Dept. | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211
The state is, however, starting to reopen. All state parks, golf courses and county parks will be allowed to open starting on Saturday.